All Saints University St. Vincent is committed to the safety and security of all students and will continue to advocate in the best interest of the student during this challenging time. The COVID-19 Pandemic has affected all corners of the globe and has immensely disrupted the course of education in the medical community. In the best interest of our students, All Saints University will consider the recommendations and guidelines of all relevant authorities when deliberating on decisions affecting our students.
ASU SVG Students: Please check the ASU SVG Student Portal on a regular basis for regular updates and notices.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not sick, then take every precaution to avoid getting the Coronavirus or any other kind of infection.
- Avoid contact with persons who are sick
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20-30 seconds using antibacterial soap and running water. If soap is not available, then use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not shake hands with anyone during this time
- Cover your cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. Be sure to properly dispose of the tissue in the trash. Wash your hands after you dispose of the tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, objects and working areas.
- Social Distancing – Stay at least 6 feet away when speaking to someone. Avoid crowded places and social gathering.
- Avoid use of Public transport if you can.
- Avoid contact with others.
- If you are sick
- Wear a mask if you are sick and around other people and before you enter a Healthcare Provider’s office
- If you are caring for others: If the person who is sick is not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then people who live in the home should stay in a different room. When caregivers enter the room of the sick person, they should wear a facemask. Visitors, other than caregivers, are not recommended.
- Persons with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, persistent cough and shortness of breath) should visit the Kingstown Clinic (located outside of the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital). There is a Triage area and protocol in place to attend to persons with suspected COVID-19 symptoms.
- A 14-day self-isolation is recommended for everyone, whether you have the symptoms or not. Remember, be responsible and prevent the further spread of the virus to others.
- If you are having difficulty breathing, call the emergency unit at the local hospital at 1784-456-1185.
- If you are in St. Vincent, call the Coronavirus Hotline in St. Vincent @ 1784-534-4325
Yes. Since the declaration of community spread COVID-19, the Ministry of Health and the National Emergency Management Organization has released several statements regarding the use of face mask and penalties for breaches.
- The public is advised that the use of face masks in public spaces and private spaces to which the public has access is now mandatory under the Public Health Act 2020.
- Public transportation vehicles may only transport one half of the persons the vehicle is licensed to carry.
- The wearing of face mask is now mandatory in public service vehicles.
Face masks are mandatory in SVG. The law mandating the wearing of face masks in certain places in SVG came into effect on Saturday 6th Feb 2021 with the publication of Statutory Rule and Order No. 4 of 2021.
- The legislation will remain in effect for one month.
- There is EC $100 ticket for persons who are found to be in violation.
- There is EC $500 ticket on persons who violate the mass gathering limitations.
- This includes owners of restaurants with indoor dining, bars, nightclubs, or place of entertainment who have allowed more than 10 persons indoors.
- Drivers of vehicles who transport more than 50% of the licensed number of passengers allowed will also be fined.
What do I need to know when traveling?
Pre-Arrival travel form – ALL persons entering St. Vincent and the Grenadines are required to complete a pre-arrival travel form prior to arrival. The link of the pre-arrival form is given below.
All Persons must be aware of the Travel Protocols for Entry to St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is important to note that there have been several changes to the quarantine period over the past couple of weeks. So, it is very important to check the current requirements for entry into the Country prior to traveling. These changes and stipulations are made by the Ministry of Health and Government of St. Vincent. The link for the complete Travel entry protocol is given below.
If you need assistance, please free to reach out to us via email or telephone prior to arriving on campus.
Admin Office Tel no. – +1784-458-4151
Office of Student Affairs
Dean of Student Affairs – Dr. Gomattie Chunilall – firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Coordinator – Mrs. Olivia Maloney – email@example.com
Office of Registrar
Assistant Registrar – Mr. Luis DeShong – firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Assistant/Housing Coordinator – Ms. Vanique Richards – email@example.com