All Saints University students rotate in ACGME-approved teaching hospitals throughout the United States. Presently, both core and elective rotations are available in the following US States – Illinois, Missouri, Michigan, Georgia, Oklahoma & Indiana. Elective rotations can also be arranged in other states. Rotations can also be arranged in other countries such as Canada, the Caribbean etc.
The following is a partial list of ACGME-accredited / teaching hospitals in the United States where All Saints University students have completed their rotations or currently doing so. Our students also rotate at other approved affiliated teaching hospitals throughout the United States and Canada.
- St. Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Jackson Park Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Norwegian American Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Holy Cross, Sinai Health system, Chicago, Illinois
- Presence Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Swedish General Hospital
Parkview Hospital, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Baptist Health Little Rock
United Hospital Allina Health, St. Paul
Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Richland WA
McLaren Bay Regional Hospital, Bay City MI