- Up to 50% of total tuition costs for eligible applicants.
- Food, lodging, and transportation support of up to USD $1500 per semester for the entirety of the program for qualified and indigent applicants.
- Up to 5 merit clinical tuition scholarships per semester for students with outstanding performance in the finals of all Basic Medical Science Examinations.
- Automatic 50% tuition fee scholarships for qualified citizens of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Credit-based loans and student line of credits from various financial institutions and banks in the United States and Canada.
Applicants for scholarships or financial aid must submit their applications with all supporting documents to the scholarship committee at the time of commencement of their MD degree program at All Saints University, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The application and all supporting documents may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org